Show some love over vibrant prints.
Trendy Colorful wear by "AARNA FAB".
Shine This summer with some Cooling hues.
Presenting a bag full of sunshine with our traditional block print suit sets in hand picked Chanderi Silk Suit With Chanderi Dupatta hand Block Printed Suits
Top: Chanderi hand Block Printed (2.5 Mtr)
Bottom: Cotton hand Block Printed (2.5 Mtr)
Dupatta: Chanderi hand Block Printed (2.5 Mtr).
Chanderi is a soft and fine weave of cotton which is also known as muslin sanganer block printing is a centuries-old Indian art form that uses a hand-carved teak wood block to print garments.This catalog is inspired from traditional motifs of flowers.
1. These products are subject to 5-10% Color variation due to lighting effect.
- Wash Instructions for Hand blocked Fabrics
- First wash Dry Clean ( recommended)
- Wash in cold water and dry in shade.
- No Harsh Detergent or Soap to be used
- No Brush or rubbing of the cloth
- Gentle wash whether machine or hand
- Hand wash preferred
Also you are advised to put the fabric is bright SUNLIGHT (between 12pm to 3pm) for about 2 to 3 hours before using it...
These things are important as the entire printing process is done through hands and hand blocked Fabrics require maintenance.
- If You Have Any Quarry About The Product You Have Received , Please Feel Free To Contact Us We Are Always Here To Assist You
- There is a color mismatch of 10-12% as colors on your computer screen can differ from how they appear in person.
- A misprint here and a color drop slip there is the beauty of hand block printing which is not treated as a defect.