Chanderi is a traditional ethnic fabric characterized by its lightweight,sheer texture and fine luxurrious feel. Chanderi fabric is produce by weaving in silk and golden zari in the tradition cotton yarn that result in the creation of the shimmering texture..This catalog is inspired from traditional motifs of flowers.
The packet contains:
Top: Chanderi hand Block Printed (2.5 Mtr) Bottom: Cotton hand Block Printed (2.5 Mtr) Dupatta: Chanderi hand Block Printed (2.5 Mtr). Note:
1. These products are subject to 5-10% Color variation due to lighting effects.
2. Colors in the images might appear brighter than they actually are due
lightening effect. Hand block prints are naturally dull and inconsistent in nature.
3. Wash Care Instructions: Dryclean only.
1. First wash: Dryclean
2. Afterwards: Hand wash in Cold water.
- There is a color mismatch of 10-12% as colors on your computer screen can differ from how they appear in person.
- A misprint here and a color drop slip there is the beauty of hand block printing which is not treated as a defect.