Descending from the town of Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh, Maheshwari Silk is a heritage fabric woven from Mercerized Cotton and Chanderi yarns. It has an extremely fine texture and delicate weaving style.
The packet contains:
Top: Maheshwari Silk hand Block Printed (2.5 Mtr)
Bottom: Cotton hand Block Printed (2.5 Mtr)
Dupatta: Maheshwari Silk hand Block Printed (2.5 Mtr).
1. These products are subject to 5-10% Color variation due to lighting effects.
2. Colors in the images might appear brighter than they actually are due
lightening effect. Hand block prints are naturally dull and inconsistent in nature.
3. Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
1. Washcare: Dryclean Only.
- There is a color mismatch of 10-12% as colors on your computer screen can differ from how they appear in person.
- A misprint here and a color drop slip there is the beauty of hand block printing which is not treated as a defect.