TRADITIONAL HANDBLOCKS PRINT PURE CHANDERI SILK SUITS SET WITH CHANDERI SILK DUPATTA
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Show some love over vibrant prints.
Trendy Colorful wear by "AARNA FAB".
Shine This summer with some Cooling hues.
Presenting a bag full of sunshine with our traditional block print suit sets in hand picked Chanderi Silk Suit With Chanderi Dupatta hand Block Printed Suits
Top: Chanderi hand Block Printed (2.5 Mtr)
Bottom: Cotton hand Block Printed (2.5 Mtr)
Dupatta: Chanderi hand Block Printed (2.5 Mtr).
Chanderi is a traditional ethnic fabric characterized by its lightweight,sheer texture and fine luxurrious feel. Chanderi fabric is produce by weaving in silk and golden zari in the tradition cotton yarn that result in the creation of the shimmering texture..This catalog is inspired from traditional motifs of flowers.
Color - Blue
1. These products are subject to 5-10% Color variation due to lighting effect.
- Wash Instructions for Hand blocked Fabrics
- First wash Dry Clean ( recommended)
- Wash in cold water and dry in shade.
- No Harsh Detergent or Soap to be used
- No Brush or rubbing of the cloth
- Gentle wash whether machine or hand
- Hand wash preferred
Also you are advised to put the fabric is bright SUNLIGHT (between 12pm to 3pm) for about 2 to 3 hours before using it...
These things are important as the entire printing process is done through hands and hand blocked Fabrics require maintenance.
- If You Have Any Quarry About The Product You Have Received , Please Feel Free To Contact Us We Are Always Here To Assist You
- A misprint here and a color drop slip there is the beauty of hand block printing which is not treated as a defect.